Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Goal Watch

Everybody needs goals in life.. and I think a mixture of short and long term goals are the ultimate joy! I am a nerdy list maker, so I love making long lists of absolutely anything - but goals are my ultimate favourite.

This Monday, I decided that I would start a Twelve Week Challenge, to not only lose weight but to start living a much healthier lifestyle. So, in order to stick a firecracker up my bum and keep me motivated on track, I have decided that I will share with you my progress, and all those scary details one normally chooses not to share with others.

I am due to finish my challenge around christmas - so perfect for Summer! And now for the scary details:

Age:       22
Height:   174cm
Weight:  95kgs
Hips:      112cm
Waist:    86cm
Breasts: 111cm

Goal weight: 75kgs

I also strongly believe in rewarding yourself for achieving goals, sometimes this is the result in the goal itself (like having a baby), sometimes it has to be something completely different that will help kill you on track. So, what will be my reward? Finally getting this sweet drawing tattooed - not only have I been wanting to get this one for years, but I think it will be a great reminder of keeping the weight off!!

(will have her coloured in Tinkerbell style - can't wait!!)

Love Lucy xx

PS - on a side note, I was 62kgs when I met darling hubby Alfred.

No comments: