Friday, November 19, 2010

Feel Good Friday

  1. One of my favourite TV shows growing up was Daria, and I finally received the DVD set recently.. so I have been thoroughly enjoying watching all my favourite episodes and making Alfred fall in love with it too!
  2. Pretty much finished all the packing - just have the items that we are still using day to day, which I will pack the night before
  3. The dogs got a hair cut, and they look so cute and trim and gorgeous!
  4. Mads and I paid off the last of our holiday to New Zealand, we are going on a cruise to celebrate our ten years of friendship. Love her to bits!!
  5. (picture taken from my wedding day - she was the best Maid of Honour a girl could wish for!)

LINK LOVE
  • Brian Walker takes some amazing contemporary photographs. You can view his collection here.
  • MousesHouses is a blog of mice as real people.. reminds me a bit of the new Mr Fox movie.
  • Marion Bolognesi paints incredible faces using water colour. We have ordered one of her prints for our new home. Can't wait for it to arrive! Her works are so stunningly beautiful.

FABULOUS FOOTAGE


(Daria - Mystik Spiral song "Freakin' Friends")

(Dogway Melody - 1930)
(and last but not least... a dog milking a goat!)

Lot of Love,
Lady Lucy

No comments: