Tuesday, June 21, 2011

February

Okay, I have been terribly slack so I am going to do a month-by-month update so that we can reach today!

In February, I went on a cruise to New Zealand and visited the towns Rotorua, Auckland, Port Chalmers, Napier, Dunedin, Akaroa, Tauranga, and also visited the Fjordlands. I particpated in some wonderful activities which included canyoning, swimming with the worlds smallest and rarest dolphin (Hector dolphins), 4wdriving to seals, kayaking with seals, experiencing Hell's Gate and so on. I was meant to go on this holiday with a girlfriend, but she failed to show up (and her excuse upon return was not up to par) - but I had a wonderful time on my own, and met lots of wonderful people.

Below are a couple of photos from my holiday:

Getting ready for swimming with dolphins
World's smallest and rarest dolphin - Hector Dolphin

Jana, who I met on board and am now good friends with, and myself

Myself with seals

4WD Seal Experience - so gorgeous!

Canyoning from Aucklack (abseil part)

No comments: