Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello June!

Finally made it to the correct month! I'm in a highly frustrated state of mind at the moment. Dear Alfred flew to Adelaide, and then Port Lincoln, to go diving with Great White Sharks over the weekend (look out for pictures to come) - and I was meant to be flying down with him this morning in order to drive to Melbourne via the Great Ocean Road for our first wedding anniversary. However, due to the dust cloud from the Chilean Volcano, my flight was cancelled - I have rescheduled it for first flight tomorrow morning, however I'm not sure if the skies will be clear enough.

My plan? Apart from eating myself out, my back up plan WAS to fly to Avalon instead, however all flights have been cancelled there as well now as the cloud is moving easterly. So my final desperate plan is to drive down with my stepdad in my car, and get him to drive my car back. He has agreed to this, but I don't know if I'm up to driving the 21hours or so, particularly as I'm not overly well at the moment.

As I said, very frustrated at this stage.. we shall see where the wind blows (literally) I hope that everything pans itself out. In the meantime, I have no choice but to sit tight and stress mess and stress vomit (yuck!).

Wish me luck!
Love Lady Lucy
xxx

No comments: