Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feel Good Friday: Getting Back in the Groove


  1. This week we saw Dylan Moran perfom at QPAC, Southbank (Brisbane) - gosh I love him!  
  2. We put our colourbond shed up - took a while, and emotions ranged.. but after two days it's done! Now we just have to seal it to stop the rain getting in
  3. Starting my health kick again! I am determined to be fitter, healthier and most definately lighter by December!!

LINK LOVE
  • I have probably linked to it before but My Milk Toof is so adorably cute!
  • The Cool Hunter have been doing some fantastic inspirational posts lately.. really making me want to travel as much as possible and to live in a cubby tree house
  • Absolutely amazing photos by Carli Davidson, I wish s/he lived SO much closer so I could get snaps of my dogs shaking things up!
  • For those, like me, that keep forgetting the tricks to SLR cameras.. here is a handy sheet for you!


FABULOUS FOOTAGE

(Dylan Moran in Australia as part of his Yeah Yeah 2011 tour)
('Thought of You' by Ryan Woodward - haven't been able to stop listening to it since seeing it on Cool Hunter)


Lots of Love,
Lucy

No comments: