Monday, December 19, 2011

December 2011

On the first of December we went and saw Arj Barker at QPAC. I was glad we saw him, but I don't think I would go again.

Stuart's sister got married on the 10th. We didn't get to stay all night, as we both had to work the next day. Below are our photobooth photos...


Chantal and Chris - the mother of the Bride (aka my mother-in-law)


On Tuesday the 13th, we went to a ropes course at Mt Tamborine. This was to celebrate my birthday. SO MUCH FUN!! Highly recommended! We couldn't finish the black course :'( and were sooooo completely buggered by the end of the day. But it was so much fun, really challenged us and we were all inspired to increase our fitness!!

Bronnie and myself at the completion of Green Course

Myself and Stuart during the red course

Beginning of the day.. not much stress yet!
Then on Wednesday, we went and saw Jimeoin at the Brisbane Powerhouse. He was hilarious!!! And it was quite cheap as well.

Well that's all for now,
Lots of Love,
Lucy

No comments: