Friday, October 22, 2010

Feel Good Friday

  1. I got to go to the city yesterday. It might have taken me two hours to get there, but it was nice to enjoy some decent shops.
  2. Being in the city meant I could catch up with my mate Harry, who I hadn't seen in well over a year! So jealous that he has blue hair at the moment, I've been craving it for so long.. will have to wait for my next holiday.
  3. House hunting, although it can be a pain in the bum when house after house you can't find anything that you love or suits you, it's a sneaky way of getting inspiration on different ways to decorate your home and check out other people's living style.
  4. The sun has come out to play. Hazaa!! So looking forward to hitting up the beach on my next day off.
  5. Officially becoming Mrs Alfred! My new passport arrived this week.

LINK LOVE


FABULOUS FOOTAGE


(Alan Davies - Skinny Women)


(The Inbetweeners - 'Friend' - I have been obsessed with the show over the past week!!)

No comments: