Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas

I don't really celebrate christmas all that much, probably due to Christmas being a horrid time for me during my childhood. As such, I do one thing "christmas-y" every year to make myself stop feeling like such a Grinch, and to also try and give something back to the community. In some cultures, today is considered to be the first day of the "Twelve Days of Christmas", and as such, I have that decided that every day over the next twelve days we will give a donation to a different charity each day.

Today I have chosen to make a donation to Kids Help Line, which is Australia's only free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25. Who I personally had dealings with during aforementioned times. You too can make a contribution by clicking here for more details.

With Love,
Lady Lucy
xx

No comments: