Friday, November 5, 2010

Feel Good Friday

  1. Melbourne Cup Day was an absolutely blast, it was a complete whim that ended up going out for it, and I had so much fun betting on the horses, judging hats and outfits.. such a ball!
  2. We went fishing in the Noosa river.. I hadn't been fishing in well over twelve years, so had to have hubby and his dad teach me what to do. But! I caught three fish!! None were of legal size, so had to throw them back, and I got really sunburnt.. but that's all part of the fun!
  3. Home made enchiladas, we used to do these as a weekly thing, but had a bit of a brake. Was so nice having them again
  4. Feeling my arm muscles flexing away when I move them, feels like years since I felt that!!
  5. Finished reading 'The Stone Monkey' by Jeffrey Deaver, I am obsessed with his books at the moment, and am slowly reading my way through the Lincoln Rhyme series!

LINK LOVE
  • I had two awesome findings on If It's Hip, It's Here this week, the first is wearing dog hair as clothing, and the second is Joanne Gair's body painting. (You can find her official site here) They always have cool posts, so definately add it to your favs!
  • The Cool Hunter posted this awesome pinball machine room . .  I want one!
  • So sweet, a couple had their 55th wedding anniversary at Disneyland.. so romantic. *sigh*
  • Are you after some unique footwear? Check out Kobi Levi's designs, I am particularly taken by the chewing gum design.



FABULOUS FOOTAGE

(please watch in full screen: Zombie vs Japanese Kids - aka hilarious!!)


(Grover from Sesame Street takes on the Old Spice adverts)


(Can't Tell Me Nothing with Zach Galifianakis - not sure if posted before)

No comments: